Iceberg and Attitude…

9 July 2007 (Monday) at 10:43 am Leave a comment

How much do we understand of an iceberg?

Only 10% of any iceberg is visible… while the rest of 90% is below the sea level…

This phenomenon also applicable on human beings…

Or, through graphical expression….

Then, what makes our life 100%?

You CAN DO everything, but not all at once.

You CAN DO everything, if it’s important enough for you to do.

You CAN DO everything, but you may not be the best at everything.

You CAN DO everything, but there will be limitations.

You CAN DO everything, but you’ll need help.

About these ads

Entry filed under: Food for Thought. Tags: .

Kurma, Kismis dan Madu Yesterday, Tomorrow and Today…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Calendar

July 2007
M T W T F S S
    Aug »
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  

Recent Posts

Archives

The Guests

  • 3,269 clicks

Top Clicks...

  • None

Flickr Photos

A place called The Sun

Blavand afternoon shore

You always remember your first...

More Photos

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: